Melamine Faced Particle Board $3.27 /16mm thick per m2
Price: $3.27 16mm thickness per m2
Minimum order: 40ft container
FOB: Klaipeda Lithuania
Product origin: Lithuania
Delivery terms: FOB, CIF
Long term, short term contracts
We can provide bulk quantities of chip board, particle board and Melamine faced particle board in 16mm thickness and 18mm thickness. Please click the “Contact Seller” button to make your inquiry for a quotation.
The VAKARU MEDIENOS GRUPE is Lithuania’s largest wood products company. Employing more than 3,500 employees through its vertically integrated wood holdings which includes the JSC Wood Industry Group, producer of premium chip board, particle board and Melamine faced particle board.
We are a global supplier utilizing the latest precision technology and automation to assure every board meets our customer expectations. Once our products pass through our stringent quality control systems, the boards are bundled for truckload deliveries and wrapped in a protective rain barrier film for road and ocean freight protection.
- Areas of application: Carcass and front quality for furniture making, shopfitting and interior fitting
- Comprehensive variety of designs with matching surface textures
- Decorative melamine resin coating on both sides
- Boards can be cut to size on order
- Emission-reduced particleboard
- Low emission particleboard core
- FSC 100%
- Type P2 CARB2/EPA to EN 312
- Format in mm: Length 2440/2100, Width 1830, Thickness 16/18
- Formaldehyde level: E0.5