Price:$1.50 each for 50,000 shields
Price:$1.90 each for 10,000 shields
Price:$2,20 each for 5,000 shields
Price: $2.70 each for 1,000 shields
Price: $3.25 each for 100 shields
Delivery: 1,000 shields 4 business days to make + freight
Delivery: 5,000 shields 13 to 15 days to make + freight
Delivery: 10,000 shields 25 to 30 days to make + freight
Delivery: 50,000 shields 125 to 140 days to make + freight
Freight EXW: Silale, Lithuania
Product of Origin: Lithuania
Material: Medical plastic
See our Face Shield Assembly Video
If required for large order we can get CE certificate.
Introducing new, stronger face shields. What makes this shield better than the previous one?
1. First of all, it is much more stable, it can be worn outdoors.
2. Much more convenient, simpler and faster assembly, no need to heat with a hair dryer.
3. More comfortable use is regulated in more frequent divisions, so it will not press your head and will hold stably.
4. Improved strap, can be worn from children to adults.
5. More protection from above, but at the same time leaves a gap for air, resulting in less dew.
The face shield is for personal use. This shield is MULTIPLE, but we recommend wearing one shield for one person, the other person should have their own shield.
Made in Lithuania. Manufacturer MB “Kvantuma”. Made of PETG plastic with protective films on both sides, so after peeling them of you will have a completely clean face shield that can be disinfected regularly. Assembled shield size: 23cm x 23cm x 28cm. Because the shield is flexible, the dimensions can vary according to its bending angle, error + -3cm. The head circumference is adjustable from 48cm to 62cm. Unassembled shield weight 77g + -5g. The weight of the assembled shield is 71g + -5g.
This shield assembles from two parts, a shield and a strap.
1. Peel off the protective films from both parts on both sides.
2. Fold the upper corners of the sides of the panel and hook the “tabs” in them into the cut-out provided.
3. Insert the separate strap through the notches on the sides of the panel. First, the strip should be passed through the right hole from the inside out to about 43cm, then insert the same end back inwards through the hole cut next to it. At the same end, pass through the hole on the other side of the panel from the inside to the outside and pass from the outside inwards through the nearest hole on the left side of the panel.
4. Insert the protruding end of the strap into one of the holes on the other end. Adjust the volume of the shield to the most comfortable head circumference for you.
1. Insert the end of the strap with the protrusion into one of the holes on the other end, depending on the size that is most comfortable for you.
2. Wear the shield strap around your head so that the shield bends in front of your face and is comfortable to wear, as shown in the photos for this product.
3. Adjust the tilt angle of the panel so that it is comfortable to wear and does not touch the face. It can be adjusted by changing the angle of the headband.
4. We recommend cleaning the face shield only with a soft cloth or cloth designed to clean the glasses.
We are constantly improving the design of the face shield, so the ordered shield may differ slightly from the visible one, but the assembly principle will be similar.
Please contact us so that we can better understand your requirements. We ship globally unless there are certain country restrictions.